<VV> Zddp

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Jan 30 22:13:14 EST 2019

Lots of opinions on this topic. Yes, Richard works in lubrication
industry. Here is a link to his paper on oil, nothing new for the last
few years:

https://www.widman.biz/Corvair/English/Links/Oil.html

I do not add any ZDDP to my oil. I do not perform aftermarket chemistry
in the backyard!

Frank DuVal