<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 173, Issue 5 fuel line

Leland lgarland1 at cox.net
Mon Jun 3 23:46:02 EDT 2019

Grant, I had a similar experience with a LM coupe.  I tried compressed
air from both ends, then I put a length of steel cable in my electric
drill and ran it like a router-rooter and that cleaned out all but one
spot -- the 90 at the rear of the tunnel. I ended up cutting the line,
used the cable to clean out both sides and then spliced it back
together.  The stuff that came out using the cable was like black coal
dust but probably much harder.