<VV> Looking for an E housing

jim bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 28 04:58:25 EDT 2019

I have a complete, rebuilt Rajay Turbo with an E-Flow impeller already
machined for the already in place E-Flow.  It can be had for vast sums of
money. <GGG>
Jim, '66 Turbovert

BTW, somehow the complexity of an E-flow installation with waste gate etc.
has moved this project so far down the list it's not even visible anymore.
I'll part with the turbo as well as the Ray Sedman modified Weber DCOE.