<VV> o.uk> To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 2 21:25:05 EST 2019

Hugo, take a look at the air vent stack area and you will see that the water enters the grille in front of the windshield, goes down to the vent stack area then runs out a large hole at the bottom of the vent stack area (unless someone has bondoed the hole over like they did on one of my cars). There is no intentional passage from the vent stack area into the rocker.