<VV> o.uk> To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Sun Mar 3 05:48:38 EST 2019

Maybe that's what I'm thinking of - I had this issue a while ago & my
memory is rusty (unlike the car!). What I do remember, however, is that
water is free to pour in through the grille and there are holes at the
bottom somewhere to let it escape freely again. I thought these holes
were in the rockers - obviously that is incorrect. The point is that the
drain holes have to be kept clear - just like the drain hole under the
fuel filler cap.