<VV> Mag wheel covers

norm1650 at yahoo.com norm1650 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 3 07:51:26 EST 2019

If you are still looking for 14" mag covers, I have a friend who has some that he would sell. Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device------ Original message------From: Jim DeLucca via VirtualVairs Date: Fri, Feb 8, 2019 12:27 PMTo: virtualvairs at corvair.org;Cc: Subject: Mag wheel coversWanted: set of four 14" factory mag wheel covers in above average to mint condition. Fair price paid. Thanks, Jim DeLucca
Sent from my iPad