<VV> Gas tank prep

vairchris at gmail.com vairchris at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 08:41:54 EST 2019

I have Clark's gas tank prep kit.  It has 3 parts, the Por 15 Degreaser, Por
15 Metal Prep, and the Por 15 gas tank sealer.  At each step, I'm supposed
to treat all surfaces inside the tank with the liquids..  The directions are
very clear on how to dispose of the Por 15 Gas Tank Sealer.  But there is no
guidance on what to do with the other two liquids.  After I slosh them
around the inside of the tank for the allotted time, I will have to empty
the tank.  What should those chemicals be emptied into, and once emptied,
then what do I do with them?