<VV> Gas tank prep

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Sun Mar 3 10:23:40 EST 2019

Metal prep is basically phosphoric acid. The degreaser I'm not sure,
but I think it's pretty safe. When I use POR-15
I just rinse these things off and they sort of disappear into the
ground! Their gloss black paint is superb stuff. I use it as a sealer
and adhesive as well as gloss black paint.
It sticks like nothing on earth! Once you've opened the tin, you'll
never get the lid off again! I just drill a hole in the lid, then tape
over it with masking tape, then invert the can briefly to seal it. They
do the same stuff in paste form which is excellent. The gloss black is
lovely to brush on, but the semi-gloss is not so easy to use.