<VV> ceramic coating of headers

James Davis hurricanehazel16 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 23:01:42 EST 2019

Jet Hot will coat used headers but will NOT guarantee the results or the
life of the coating.  If they are new headers, they have a lifetime
warranty.  The Clarks headers on my Rampside have been re-coated twice over
the last 34 years.  Call them get a RON and mail the headers to Burlington,
NC or just drop them by.  You have to pay the postage there and they pay
the return postage.." If you send in or drop off rusted parts, we’ll use
our expert process to prepare even those! As long as there are no holes or
pits in the metal, a new ceramic coating on headers or other parts will
make them look perfect—better than new. Everyone will be blown away by the
look of your new ceramic coating"