<VV> The rear window/back glass/back light search continues

Paul Siano paulsiano at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 20:46:27 EST 2019

When I started to look for one for my 66, I didn't think finding a good one would be so difficult.
I have looked at a couple of used ones but have had to pass because of some heavy scratches.  The prices for used pieces have ranged from free to $100
Today I learned that I could get a new one for $750 + shipping...ouch!
I'm still in the market and willing to travel a reasonable distance and pay a reasonable price.
Any leads for an excellent, but not necessarily perfect, will be appreciated.
Paul Siano         (352) 249-7519

Lecanto, FL