<VV> The rear window/back glass/back light search continues

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Thu Mar 7 09:34:10 EST 2019

Paul:

> When I started to look for one for my 66, I didn't think finding a good one would be so difficult.
> Any leads for an excellent, but not necessarily perfect, will be appreciated.

I'm also surprised that this has been difficult for you.

I've been following your request but I haven't seen anyone talk about
trying "the vendors".  Have you contacted Clarks? Jeff at the Corvair
Ranch?  California Corvair Parts?  Scott Morehead in SC?

(We continue to miss Phoenix Charlie.)

So we can ascertain what's out there on the market, i.e., for everyone's
"walking around knowledge", can you let us know 1) if you tried these
vendors and, if you did, 2) what they said?

Thanks.

Steven J. Serenska
Bristol, RI

65 Monza Convertible 110/4
65 Corsa Coupe 140/4  <= Could use a new windshield...