<VV> The rear window/back glass/back light search continues

William Andrews monzaboy at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 10:11:13 EST 2019

I responded to Paul’s email a couple months ago and said I have two that are in really nice shape.  I also carried both of them to the Corvair Lovers Holiday in Pensacola (a short drive for Paul) but he couldn’t attend.  I know Ed Lindsey in Pensacola has several that he has offered.
Buying one new from wherever plus shipping is expensive.  Buying one used from our vendors is less expensive but there is still the shipping cost to include.  I think the issue is making the effort/taking the time for a short drive to get a locally available used one at a significantly lower cost.

Bill A.
monzaboy at yahoo.com
Saraland (Mobile), AL

Sent from my iPhone