<VV> Changing the oil pressure switch on a turbo engine

David S Malcolm david.s.malcolm at verizon.net
Wed Mar 27 13:36:37 EDT 2019

I had a problem on my 110 with the flaps oil sender socket. A bit of
research turned up a MAC SC40 which is about 1 1/4 wide but only for 1",
then the next 1" is 3/4" in diameter, sort of like a layer cake with a
very skinny top layer. Perhaps this would work (don't have a turbo to
try it on).

David Malcolm