<VV> FC van choke and Greenbrier weatherstrips.

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 11:43:13 EST 2019

OK, I should have said the word "CHOKE" was below the speedometer rather
than at the bottom edge of the instrument panel.  The choke would still have
been screwed to the bottom directly below it.  There should still be 2 screw
holes there.

THESE HOLES WILL NOT BE IN THE INSTRUMENT PANEL.  THEY ARE IN THE BODY, IN
THE SAME PORTION THAT THE PANEL IS SCREWED TO.

I am not aware of any Corvairs built in '61 without manual chokes.  Either
the two screw holes are below the instrument panel along with about three in
the firewall, or somebody went to the trouble to fill them, or somebody
jacked up the serial number plate and slid a different year body under it.