<VV> Hood and trunk lettering

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Thu Nov 28 21:19:56 EST 2019

No holes anywhere on mine. Not even any holes in the brace piece (in
the front of the front trunk) to access the holes. I'm beginning to
wonder whether somebody has swapped the VIN? It has no damper on the
engine, but it has the transverse spring on the back. It has the later
front 'grille' emblem & side emblems, so who knows?
Frankly I don't much care - it's a Nevada or Arizona car and, apart
from a couple of pin holes in the front floor pans, there is no rust on
it anywhere, and that is what counts.