<VV> wiring harness question

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 18:11:25 EDT 2019

The neutral safety switch is also the backup light switch.  So the PG dash
harness has two extra plugs wired into wires that would otherwise be
straight through. It would be easiest to get/use a PG dash harness that
probably will come along with your PG instrument panel.  The manual shift
main harness has a plug to go into the manual backup switch.  You could swap
in a PG main harness.  But unless you have a lot of tings opened up, it
would be easier to just remove the BU switch plug and splice the two exposed
ends together.

Jim Becker