<VV> CORSA LOG IN

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Tue Oct 29 18:48:10 EDT 2019

All my passwords, important phone numbers etc etc are written in a
notebook. There's no subsitute for pen and ink!
I too got this 'access denied' message. But I could still read the
classifieds. And when i scrolled down the contents on the left, I was
able to open the magazine normally. Maybe it's just me - I tend not to
take No for an answer!