<VV> Fwd: 1964 Glove Box Light

William Hubbell wjhubbell at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 11:46:22 EDT 2019

It’s just amazing to me that this never got changed in any of the GM literature.  Even the Owner’s and Shop manuals incorrectly list the Glove Compartment Light as being on a separate circuit/fuse from the Tail/Stop/Dome lights.

They 1964 Shop Manual also states the Cigarette lighter is on the same fuse as the Tail/Stop/Dome lights and that is not true either.  The cigarette lighter is, in fact, not protected by a fuse at all!

The writers for these documents must’ve been lazy or on drugs when they wrote this.

Bill