<VV> Late Power top circuit

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Mon Sep 30 14:34:23 EDT 2019

I believe there is a "bi-metal switch" in the engine compartment that heats up and "opens" stopping the top operation when it reaches an "obstacle" when the top is all the way up or down.

I think it is in the area between the battery and the deck lid hinge?

It may not be on any wiring diagrams, and I figured it out a long time ago, but memory is a bit vague, so I hope my "glimpses" help?

Does anyone have any corrections or additions?

Charles Lee