<VV> Late Power top circuit

jimster1 at earthlink.net jimster1 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 30 14:48:39 EDT 2019

My recollection from several years ago when I installed a power top on my turbovert is that the motor gets 12V. via a pretty fat wire. The switch on the dash provides a gound to one of two wires that go back to the motor etc. One wire makes the top go up, the other down. If appling power here makes the top move, sumpthin aint right.
/jim '66 turbovert
Sent using myEarthLink