<VV> More lug nuts

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Wed Apr 1 02:58:47 EDT 2020

Depends where you live! In England, the threads - along with everything
else on the vehicle - will be attacked by road salt if not greased! I
never cease to be amazed that when working on Chevys etc in Florida,
many of the body & chassis fixings will spin off with your fingers after
fifty years and more. In England you would need to cut them off with
oxy-acetylene!