<VV> More lug nuts

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Wed Apr 1 03:07:41 EDT 2020

I'm totally with you on greasing tapered joints. I always put a bit of
grease on my finger and wipe it around the taper on ball joints etc.
Helps them slide in further. Smae with every single thread on the
vehicle. I can always tell when I have worked on a vehicle previously,
because it will dis-assemble without the need for angle grinders,
oxy-acetylene, hacksaws or chisels!