<VV> Corona Virus MK II

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 09:23:01 EDT 2020

Unremarked deaths in the United States include 38,400 from traffic accidents in 2019, according to the National  Safety Council. None of those involved a Corvair, making Corvairs the safest mode of transport! Pass it on -- it's  April 1st!
--Tom in Ohio
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 8:13 AM, Bryan Blackwell via VirtualVairs<virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:   Hi Carl,

Certainly CORSA has no interest in putting members at risk because of stubbornness.  OTOH, let's keep in mind the convention is in July, not next week.  Given that the plans are in place and there's no harm at this point in leaving them there, I don't see a benefit to cancelling at this time.  Certainly in late May we'll have a clearer picture of the situation.  Bear in mind there's no cost to cancelling to the members either:

"Corona Virus? Convention week is July 6th - 11th. We're hoping COVID-19 will be a distant memory by then, but if we're forced to cancel this event due to the virus, we will announce it here and gladly refund your registration fees. You would need to cancel your hotel reservations separately."

--Bryan