<VV> Maps

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Sun Apr 5 12:15:05 EDT 2020

What’s happening to VV?  First of all I thought it was supposed to be a forum for Corvair owners to work out car problems.  Not a forum for trashing my stupid country which never does anything right.  Second , what happened to the rule about cleaning up the trailers on posts.  This has really gotten out of hand.  I was perfectly happy before computers and email came along and was dragged almost by necessity into using email.  I didn’t like it and rebelled against learning the fine points, but I did learn.  So I guess it is more of a matter of being lazy rather than being stupid that users don’t clean up their posts.  If anyone really doesn’t know how to do it, contact me and maybe I can help.
As for Hugo’s rant about a map problem with one intersection out of the 4 million miles of roads in the US, I consider that flatulence in the wind.  I know I have driven over a million miles in the States and have yet to find a map direction that is missleading.      Smitty

Sent from my iPad