<VV> Wazzupp!

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Fri Apr 17 08:43:22 EDT 2020

Well,
Here it is April 17 on a Friday morning at "Covid Alley"...
Looks like another sunny lockdown day with some possible rain in the weather
guessers runup.
We have cleaned the house to antiseptic standards.
I take my morning/afternoon walk most of the time and I notice a definite
increase in road traffic which I said would happen the longer this house
arrest continues.
The Prez was talking about easing up on states with less incidences of the
disease of the week.
That make it advantageous to those of us that live in West "By Gawd"
Virginia as we rank low in outbreaks/deaths.
The "you stay in yer holler an we'uns will stay in ours" might work in our
favor...of course we have been practicing social distancing for years!
The race car is over prepared (no such thing!) and very clean, hell I might
just strip it and repaint it if we don't get a reprieve soon...I have a
couple cases of rattle cans and not afraid to use them.
Our Gov, Big Jim gives daily briefings that are so hard to watch I began
picturing Nancy Pelosi nekkid....izzat weird or just me??

Rick..I think that's my name...