<VV> S10 lug nuts

James Davis hurricanehazel16 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 17:22:52 EDT 2020

We used to run Chevy S-10 steel wheels on the UtraVans, as they are much
heaver than the 1965 GM A body cars rims (14x6) which came on UltraVans.
The S-10 steel wheels are 14x6 for the two wheel drive and 15x6 for the
4-wheel drive trucks.  All were 5-4.75" stud pattern and used 45 degree
taper, 7/16x20 lug nuts.  They fit the 1965 Chevy II front brake hubs and
the 1965 rear Corvair brake hubs perfectly.
Jim Davis- UV #388A