<VV> S10 lug nuts

Seth Emerson sethracer at aol.com
Tue Apr 28 17:51:28 EDT 2020

Joel - This is the first I heard about the S10 need for the external threads for the caps. Now it makes more sense, because by the time Chevy started using the external plastic cap covers, all the lug threads had changed over to 12mm (Metric) threads. But the aftermarket finally came out with the appropriate lugs with 7/16" and 1/2" internal threads.
White Knight wheel accessories  P/N 2002S - is a 7/16" thread open end bulge nut with the 24mm threads on the outside for the cap.  (1/2" are available as well.
Custom Wheel Accessories         P/N 5301DSP has the 7/16 thread, the external threads and a 3/4" hex - P/N 5301D has a 7/8" hex - They also sell the caps
Gorilla does not list one in a 7/16" thread.
-Seth