<VV> Oil

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Aug 4 22:17:37 EDT 2020

Right!

Don't use the ZDDP additive, as Richard would say, don't try to be an
oil chemist.

Mobil 1 10W30 will be fine. I know several people who run it, including
myself. And Joel is also right, you can check their website for the one
with the highest ZDDP. That will probably be just like the early 60s oil
ZDDP level that it was designed for.

For more informed reading see Richard's Corvair page, he works in the
petroleum industry:

https://www.widman.biz/Corvair/English/Links/Oil.html

Frank DuVal