<VV> Old Oil

roboman91324 at aol.com roboman91324 at aol.com
Thu Aug 6 15:04:51 EDT 2020

To everyone who responded to my inquiry,
As always, I appreciate this community for its willingness to share their knowledge and opinions.
In my more modern cars, I have always used full synthetic oils from their first oil change.  (Other than company cars.)  "Back when" Mobile 1 was the only choice generally available but there are a multitude of choices these days.  I will do some research.
I will use up the old dino oil on my 1970 C20 and a couple of others.  Based on suggestions, I will shake the bottles vigorously before use and check to see if the oil is clear.
Thanks again,
Doc