<VV> Changed o rings, still leaking

James Cuneo jamescuneo at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 15:12:24 EDT 2020

Update,
 So, I changed the pushrod tubes and head stud o rings on cylinder #5. I still have a leak. It appears wet at the junction of the head and cylinder. I'm thinking maybe I have a cracked head and somehow oil is leaking from the rocker gallery to the outside? The oil does not appear to have combustion residue in it and I do not hear anything indicating blown head gasket? Anyone want to venture an opinion?
Thanks in advance,
Jim C Norcal 65 corsa 140/turbo.