<VV> One Other Brand of Oil

Michael Mauro mikeamauro at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 15:43:02 EDT 2020

I've used the following with outstanding results: "...Valvoline™ VR1 Racing Oil's high zinc provides race-level protection for high performance engines on the race track and is compatible with passenger vehicles..." Designed exclusively for flat-tappet engines (has correct amount of ZDDP)... my 2-cents worth.
http://www.valvoline.com/our-products/motor-oil/vr1-racing-oil...
Mike Mauro