<VV> Vacuum hose

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Aug 15 00:38:08 EDT 2020

Because you only have one distributor, therefore only one vacuum port is
needed for the one vacuum advance.  The right carburetor is where the
vacuum advance line should be connected.  The left carburetor port is
plugged, so dirt does not enter and the internal carburetor passages can
operate normally.

Frank DuVal