<VV> Five Speed Transaxles

Matt patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Aug 16 13:49:03 EDT 2020

It was just a “challenge’ on the the Corvair Center’s Forum. Several said it would cost $1,000’s to mate the Vair engine to the Subie transaxles.  I said it could be done for $100’s with available adapters.  I’m right!

NOW someone needs to mount in a car…all straight forward and done many times with VW / Porsche transaxles.  I don’t travel long distance nowadaZe..so no personal need.

Setup is for sale  Complete as shown  or  sections.  Make me an offer..  541-808-0028
Sea Mountain
SW  Oregon Coast