<VV> Bi-monthly VV Rules Posting...... Hope you READ This!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Aug 22 12:17:09 EDT 2020

We recently noticed several members Not changing SUBJECTS to reflect what was being discussed.  As you see these rules have been in effect since 2011.We want to thank those members who are now following these rules.

Last Sent: Fri, Aug 21, 2020
Subject: <VV> VV Rules Post

This is the regular posting of the guidelines for using VirtualVairs.
If you have comments on this list, please mailto:vairorg at corvair.org

To see the complete VV FAQ, surf over to: http://www.vv.corvair.org/faq.htm

In general:

 - No profanity.
 - No flame wars.  If you have something rude to send, keep it off
        the list.  This includes "I can be rude because you were."
 - This is a Corvair list, try to keep posts to Corvairs, or at least
        about cars or air cooled engine technology, especially:
        - No politics, unless they have *explicit* Corvair or automotive
                content.
        - Likewise, no religion.
 - Indicate actual name and city/state (and country if applicable), and
  year/model/trans/motor of your 'Vair, this may help clarify your inquiry or