<VV> Fuel Tank Collapse

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 15 12:45:09 EST 2020

GM had a problem with collapsing tanks when they went to plastic. I had one replaced on my 1995 Impala SS because when it got low on fuel the tank would partially collapse - resulting in a tow to home, and then it would be fine when it was backed off the tow truck. Heard it was a problem for several years until they made the tank stronger.
Grant