<VV> LED TAIL LIGHT PROBLEMS

David S Malcolm david.s.malcolm at verizon.net
Wed Feb 19 08:39:38 EST 2020

Carl

Rather than adding resistors to make the flasher work with LEDs you
should replace the flasher with a solid state one that has a ground wire
on it.

I got the clear parking light lenses and added the white/amber turnback
bulbs in the front. A bit of wire and a coupe of diodes and I've got
DRLs that come on with the key.

Forgot about 69s having two flashers and my 4 ways were out until I also
replaced that one.

David