<VV> Electric Fuel Pump Wiring

Michael Mauro mikeamauro at aol.com
Tue Jan 14 10:42:00 EST 2020

Greetings! Lately, I’ve been seeing chatter about how best to wire for anelectric fuel pump. I’m attaching a detailed PDF diagram showing how my 67coupe is wired. The installation shows: 1) where to connect and protect (fuse) thepower source; 2) a bypass power circuit, allowing the fuel pump to run when thekey is turned to the “start” position [for “dry” starts]; 3) oil pressure andimpact safety shut-off provisions. The system described has been in operation,in my 67 coupe, for several years, and has worked exactly as planned. I’m notsure how attachments function on VV; therefore, if the attachment is strippedwith this email, and you wish to receive a copy of the wiring diagram, pleaseemail me at: service at tvislandaire.com.Cheers!

Mike Mauro

Corvair Infected since 1970