<VV> Windshield panel update

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Jul 17 15:44:35 EDT 2020

Hi folks,

It looks like I'm finally going to get back to my panel install on Pamela the '66, it's been a shelf for too long.  And as a recent GRM column noted, it's taking up shop space.  Much as the excuses might be good, I think I'll get back to it this weekend and do *something*.  I picked up some All Metal filler, I've heard good things about it, to handle the corners that were originally leaded.  Anyone else getting on with a project?  I suspect some of us could use some positive reinforcement.

--Bryan