<VV> Really not the right forum

Jim Simpson simpson661 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 12:57:25 EDT 2020

But I can't let Mr. Miller's assertions go unchallenged.

The US death toll from the Hong Kong flu in 1968 is estimated at about
34,000.  The current death toll from CORVID-19 in the US is 143,000 and
climbing.  While it leveled off for a short time, it's on the increase
again.  The only current preventative measures are masks, social
distancing, and general isolation.  If and when an effective vaccine is
developed, that may change the equation.  No, this is not comparable to the
Black Death of 1347 - 1351, but neither is this comparable to the 1968 Hong
Kong flu.

Now if we can go back to Corvair related topics.

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair