<VV> unwanted posting

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Mon Jul 20 21:46:38 EDT 2020

It's pretty easy to gage the content of emails by title or the first few
lines of the read. If it's something that bugs me, I just delete it
without reading any more of them and move on. I don't see it as a big deal.

I'd love to break into this one, but I would absolutely offend both
sides of this argument, so I'll quit here.

Mark N