<VV> FC Engine Wiring Harness

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Fri Jul 24 10:39:10 EDT 2020

I just did this same thing last night-If you ordered the clarks harness it is missing a wire,  There is a yellow wire in the incoming body harness that is not in the new engine  harness- that is from the starter  and supplies 12V to the coil when cranking.  I removed it from the old and installed it in the new and Viola ! I now have taillights and brake lights ! There were also a few extra wires for the generator and regulator that I removed because I have an Alternator now.

                                                                   Hope this helps,
                                                                     Ed Lindsay
                                                              West Florida Corvair Club