<VV> Rust prevention

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 22:18:10 EDT 2020

Rust-Oleum paint has been around for nearly 100 years.  It was (maybe still
is?) a fish oil based product.  There are other rust stopping or rust
conversion products that have been developed in the last hundred years.
Extend was pretty good product until they thickened it up to where it
wouldn't run into cracks.  Besides doing rust conversion, it is paintable.

The folklore on Rust-Oleum always said you couldn't paint over it.  I never
tried.

Jim Becker