<VV> Rust prevention

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Jun 6 01:04:59 EDT 2020

That's Menhaden oil! A product that is big highly regulated business
around here. Also caught and processed on the east coast to the Gulf of
Mexico. Omega protein is a big producer.

Not sure how they make it not smell.....  Was a main ingredient in
Rust-Oleum 777 red oxide primer. Do not see it in the SDS currently.
Unless it is another trade named product (Wollastonite?)

Frank DuVal