<VV> Grease Boots for Corvair Ball Joints

Matt patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Jun 13 17:01:40 EDT 2020

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/xT0AAOSw-kBbddu6/s-l500.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Energy-Suspension-9-13130G-Ball-Joint-Dust-Boot-Set/163868933332?epid=93791827&hash=item2627597cd4:g:xT0AAOSw-kBbddu6

Matt Nall
Sea Mountain
SW  Oregon Coast

Sent from Mail for Windows 666

From: Joel McGregor via VirtualVairs
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2020 12:14 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Grease Boots for Corvair Ball Joints

Clark's C637

-----Original Message-----
From: VirtualVairs On Behalf Of Bill H. via VirtualVairs
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2020 3:22 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Grease Boots for Corvair Ball Joints

If anyone is "desperate" for grease boots for your Corvair ball joints, these might work in a pinch.
Last post I sent it seems no one's making the correct original GM grease boots, but you can get these on Amazon.  I cut about a quarter of an jnch off the bottom, and they seem to hold grease.
I'm sending a couple of pictures as an attachment, not sure if VV supports attachments to submissions.  If not I'll be happy to email you pics.
They are Energy Suspensipn Ballpoint Boots, 9.13130G.
Best Wishes to all...Bill Hershkowitz    66 Monza Sport sedan

--
https://www.avg.com