<VV> Who at GM hired the private eyes to tail Mr. Nader?

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 22:48:55 EST 2020

Was homosexuality illegal back then? Or was it State-by-State. It was
illegal in the UK till 1968 if I recall. Poor Alan Turing, the
code-breaker and computer genius (in fact he pretty much invented the
modern computer) was hounded to his death by being prosecuted in nothing
less than a witch-hunt for being homosexual. There was a burglary at his
house, and the police discovered that he lived with another man, and
they made a case out of it.