<VV> Detonation

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Thu Mar 5 12:44:44 EST 2020

Smitty says. Seems to me we all have missed a big thing in talking to Hugo and discussing his problems including carburetor balance.  Big complaint was overheating.  That was resolved. By removing the dead creatures and dead leaves from on top of the cylinders.  Then there was lithe low power and still detonation.  We know the temp sensor is on the right side.  If the right carb is stopped up or disabled some other way then the left side will be dong all the work and getting hotter than hell.  Hence , detonation.  Going into a meltdown while the temp warning system is quite happy.

Sent from my iPad