<VV> Non Working Stock Tachometer in a '66

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 12:07:56 EDT 2020

I thought the late model ('65-'66) tachs were all solid state, without a
separate sending unit.  If not, I stand corrected on my earlier suggestion.
My comments about voltage on one wire "The other connects to the distributor
(should be hot with ignition on and points open)." would apply to the wire
from the distributor to the sending unit.

Jim Becker