<VV> Turbo PG

Matt patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 01:51:17 EDT 2020

Jay…read the oldest mail first!!  I just posted this pic of my current build!

Matt Nall
Sea Mountain
SW  Oregon Coast

Sent from Mail for Windows 666

From: Jay Maechtlen via VirtualVairs

On 3/15/2020 2:46 PM, Matt via VirtualVairs wrote:
>    Said the same thing at Flagstaff in 2002…and when I asked him about a Waste gate…. They didn’t know about them at the time.  IIRC…   Tom Keo.  Wasn’t there to tell people about his success by referencing YH  Needle position to boost.

yeah, when you don't have (or the budget doesn't permit) waste gate or
blowoff valve, you're stuck with whatever the turbo wants to do.

- those things are available and cheap-ish nowadays. Wouldn't take much
to add a blowoff valve to the delivery pipe from turbo to crossover, or
to the crossover itself. Dumped unburned air-fuel mix should go outside
of the engine compartment - or possibly back to the air cleaner, and
call it enrichment?