<VV> Turbo PG

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Mon Mar 16 00:46:49 EDT 2020

On 3/15/2020 2:46 PM, Matt via VirtualVairs wrote:
>    Said the same thing at Flagstaff in 2002…and when I asked him about a Waste gate…. They didn’t know about them at the time.  IIRC…   Tom Keo.  Wasn’t there to tell people about his success by referencing YH  Needle position to boost.
>
> Matt Nall
> Sea Mountain
> SW  Oregon Coast

yeah, when you don't have (or the budget doesn't permit) waste gate or
blowoff valve, you're stuck with whatever the turbo wants to do.

- those things are available and cheap-ish nowadays. Wouldn't take much
to add a blowoff valve to the delivery pipe from turbo to crossover, or
to the crossover itself. Dumped unburned air-fuel mix should go outside
of the engine compartment - or possibly back to the air cleaner, and
call it enrichment?

--
Jay Maechtlen
SoCal