<VV> Turbo Packaging

Matt patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Mar 28 18:23:50 EDT 2020

From: Jay Maechtlen

Yeah, I saw that pic - should be pretty entertaining!
My thought were more for those working with a semi-standard turbo motor
- the things that could be done without a complete revamp. For yours, is
there enough drainage from the turbo ? Are you going to the valve cover,
or down to the oil pan?

Jay, not meant to be ”entertaining”   This is how Chevrolet should’ve packaged the turbo engine!   NO HEATED AIR feeding the  COOLING FAN!   No need to raise the car 3ft. to get the engine out in one piece! And, of course,  there is enough   fall to drain the turbo!  Otherwise I Wouldn’t have gotten this far.

Matt Nall
Sea Mountain
SW  Oregon Coast

Sent from Mail for Windows 666